Thursday, July 11, 2013

Yesterday's FUN

How much fun did you have yesterday? Because we had a blast! We went to a neighborhood playgroup in the morning and then we spent the afternoon helping my sister-in-law with her house, interrupted only by this even more "fun" incident on I-15:

Here's the pic descrip:
1. The tire (Thank you to the kind man who flagged us down on the free way before it all became tragedy.)


2. Eating a pudding snack with our fingers (bcz we had no spoons) to keep the kids happy while we waited for the Rescue Rangers to come help us.


3. Grandpa, who got to us before the rescue rangers and got things started. We send a huge Thank You to Grandpa! 

July 11, 2013

1 comment:

Carlie Sue said...

oh that could have been so bad, I am so glad someone was watching over your sweet family! Crazy! I need to put rescue pudding in my car! :)