Sunday, January 20, 2013

A favorite pic

Carter had his well-child check-up today. He was excited to go to the doctor and did such a good job through all of it. He's on the taller side, but otherwise pretty average. And handsome. And sweet.

We also stopped in on Grandpa Long. I finally finished the calendar we were making him for his Christmas present.While there I took a picture of my favorite picture of Grandma and Grandpa. It was their engagement picture. My grandpa is so handsome! And Grandma is so beautiful!

And lastly, today our Mazda died... for the 2nd time. We *just* got the van back after 3 weeks in the shop (for it's 2nd transmission in 6 months). Noticing a theme? Cars are nothing but trouble for us. We need a new approach to transportation I think.

January 18, 2013

No comments: