Friday, January 4, 2013

A New Me

January 4,2012 Did you notice the change in my blog's introduction about me?  
It used to say this:

I AM...
{a mother to a 3-year-old boy, an expectant mom to a very active baby girl, a wife to a hard working HVAC guy, a recent graduate in mental health counseling, an even more recent new-hire experiencing a huge learning curve, I am also some sort of community organizer, working to raise money for new playgrounds, and I am a co-founder of a non-profit organization working to build habits for healthy, balanced lifestyles.  In short, I am}
...VERY BUSY!

Now, thanks to the completion of this...


(We completed raising funds for the playground just a week before Avenly was born.
The playground was installed near the end of July 2012. Such a beautiful sight!) 

The description of me has been shortened significantly!!!! and it makes me soo happy!  I have been working so hard to narrow the roles in my life down to wife, mother, and part-time therapist.  For now, this will do. But I hope to some day eliminate the therapist role. I want to focus more fully on raising my children and strengthening my family.

No comments: