Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Goal

January 1, 2013 Lately I've been thinking about journaling and how I would like to do better at it, but more simply. This past year I have been inspired by my friend Carrie who posted on Facebook a picture each day-it was so fun to see everything she has been doing so  I've made a goal to post a picture a day too, briefly journaling the day's events. So here we go:

Nate's family has been through the ringer when it comes to physical health lately! Today everyone was feeling well enough to finally get together for Christmas. We combined it with our traditional fondue dinner on New Year's day. We enjoyed good food, a relaxing day with family (in person and on Google chat), and finally some better health.

Here is Avenly looking for her present under the Barrus's tree.

No comments: