Friday, September 13, 2013

Big Weekend for Carter

Carter's had a weekend of firsts:

Saturday was his FIRST soccer game where he scored his FIRST goal!  It was so fun to watch him play. And he wore his soccer uniform for the next three days. Literally.  The look on his face after he scored his goal was sooo adorable.  A moment of time I hope to always remember. I was so grateful to be there, normally I work on Saturday mornings, but-my morning clients canceled their sessions, giving me just enough time to be there for his first game and goal.  I feel like I was given a tender mercy.

On Sunday, Carter gave his FIRST talk in church. He was awesome and not shy at all.  He was asked to talk on how Heavenly Father answers our prayers, and I think he learned a thing or two.  The next day, Carter spontaneously prayed 3-4 different times.  In one of those prayers, he prayed for the rain to stop and was very happy when it did an hour later....I think he's a believer. =)  (We recorded his talk after church that day but I am having a really hard time uploading videos to my blog or You Tube...grrr)

August 24th & 25th, 2013



No comments: